BMC Software – The Multi Cloud Management Company
Any modern business must do two things really well: serve its customers the best way possible, and introduce market-changing innovation. At BMC we help you run your business as you reinvent it, with open, scalable, modular multi-cloud management solutions that bridge the divide between legacy and new IT.
92 of the Forbes Global 100 rely on BMC to accelerate their digital initiatives. With more than 35+ years of leadership in IT management solutions and over 10,000+ customers worldwide, BMC provides IT solutions that deliver speed, agility, and efficiency from mainframe to mobile to cloud and beyond.
For a major initiative in BMC, a Service Support group, BMC Remedy Platform is hiring a Associate Product Developer.
Person should have “Get it done” and "Do it Right" attitude and should be thriving for the quality, diligence and thoroughness. The role drives business value through technical innovation such as simplification, extensibility, supportability.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops and tests product code according to BMC quality standards.
- Exercises Test Driven Development
- Should have strong SQL query fundamentals
- The candidate should have hands on experience working with reporting solutions.
- Provides complete documentation in the form of commented code, problem status information, and design documents.
- The Developer will be working on BMC products by implementing on top of YF and AR framework
- The candidate will do full cycle end to end development in an Agile environment.
- The candidate will also work with tools such as Eclipse; Ant, JUnit, Perforce.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science
- Experience in SQL queries and Java is MUST
- Experience in a fast paced, distributed and agile development environment
- Team player having good communication skills
- Should be able to deliver Quality code
It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, history of disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, transgender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, status as a parent, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.